PROGRESS LABS Acerola Forte 500mg Naturalna Witamina C 120 tab
PROGRESS LABS Acerola Forte
Supplement Acerola Forte by Progress Labs is a rich source of valuable vitamin C. Main ingredient of product is acerola called also cherry from Barbados. This plant is a undisputed leader of vitamin C content. 1 acerola fruit weights only 4,5 grams and contains the amount of vitamin C corresponding to 1 kg of lemons. Is a natural dietary supplement, available in convenient form of coated tablets which are simple in daily usage.
Progress Labs Acerola Forte is a dietary supplement which usage causes strenghts organism. It is a rich source of vitamin V which has an ideal influence on resistance and general health condition. Product i recommended for sportsman of different disciplines because of physical effort which speeds up cleansing the vitamin C from the body.
- increases body's resistance,
- supports energy metabolism,
- regenerates reduced forms of vitamin E,
- reduces tiredness,
- improves iron absorbtion,
- strong antioxidant effect,
- has a positive effect on nervous system,
- supports maintenance of right psychological functions,
- increases collagen production,
- strengthens the blood vessels,
- helps to keep bones and elements of the motion organ in good condition,
- improves skin, nails and hair condition,
- has a positive influence of teeth and gums.
|Nutrition value||in 1 serving size (1 tablet)|
|Acerola extract||500 mg|
|- of which vitamin C||125 mg|
Ingredients: acerola (Malpighia glabra), cellulose-filler, anti-caking agent - magnesium stearate, anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide.
1 serving size: 1 tablet
Amount of sizes in package: 120
Package: 120 tablets
Consume 1 tablet once daily, with large amount of water.
ContraindicationsIt is not recommended for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, or people allergic to any of the ingredients. Supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Healthy lifestyle and varied diet are fundamental for health. It is not recommended to exceed a serving size per day.
Storage in cool and dry place. Keep out reach of children.
Expiry date: minimum 6 months!
(mostly year or longer!)