Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
BIOTECH Zinc Max
The best sources of vitamins and minerals are natural food products. In each of them you will find range of elements which affect on proper organism functioning. Daily demand of zinc is about 4 to 15 mg. Deficit of zinc has lots of undesirable effects, for example:
- appetite problems,
- bad condition of skin, hair and nails,
- feeling dry in the mouth,
- frequent catching viral infections,
- low libido,
- smells problem,
- taste problem,
- memory problem,
- constant feeling of tiredness,
- low tolerance for alcohol.
- stimulates the proper functioning of the pancreas, thymus and prostate,
- affects on the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates,
- provides protection against colds, flu and many infections,
- strengthens the immune system,
- increases intellectual efficiency
- prevents from dementia,
- cure for depression,
- positive effect on fertility,
- protection against macular degeneration,
- regulates menstrual cycles,
- helps in the fight against prostate diseases,
- diabetes treatment,
- hypothyroidism treatment,
- accelerates the wound healing process and alleviates any irritation of the skin,
- suppresses the symptoms of osteoporosis, hemorrhoids, and also diseases such as ulcers and inflammation of the intestines
- effective cure for acne,
- relieves burns,
- cure for healthy hair, skin and nails.
Natural sources of zinc:
- smoked oysters,
- wheat germ,
- pork liver,
- green peas,
|Nurition value||in 1 serving (¼ of tablet)|
1 serving size: ¼ of tablet
Amount of servings in package: 400
Package: 100 tablets
Directions¼ of tablet daily.
It is not recommended for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, or people allergic to any of the ingredients. Supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Healthy lifestyle and varied diet are fundamental for health. It is not recommended to exceed a serving size per day.
Storage in cool and dry place. Keep out reach of children.
Expiry date: minimum 6 months!
(mostly year or longer!)
Vitamins - Zinc
Hair, skin, nails,
Joints, bones, muscles