BIOTECH MSM + Vitamin C 150 g
BIOTECH MSM + Vitamin C
it is a supplement which contains an unique composition of Levorotatory vitamin c and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). also. Product available in drink form with excelent lemon favour. Vitamine C affects on colagen production which helps bones, skin and teeth to keep a good condition. Deficit of MSM in human organism causes tiredness, depression, and other disorders so it is very important to keep proper levels of MSM!
- healthy active working with lots of application ways
- MSM is a natural source of sulfur which has good absorbtion,
- cure for joints pain, headaches and muscles pain.
- cure for acne,
- helps to keep hair, nails and skin in good condition,
- helps fight with scars
- according to researches dropping MSM level provides to tiredness, depression, concentration and disorders of functioning of internal organs.
- antioxidant effect,
- Supports the proper functioning of the nervous system and eliminating tiredness.
Supplement can be applied regularly to keep healthy condition or in case of:
- Injuries, burns, bruises,
- osteoarthritis and inflammation of the joints,
- Back pain, headaches, muscles pain,
- injuries typical for athletes,
- scares resulting from accidents, injuries, surgeries.
Contains: b> L-ascorbic acid 75%, MSM [methylsulfonylmethane 17.5%, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide)], maltodextrin, natural aroma, sweetener (sucralose). Possible presence of milk, eggs, gluten, soybeans, crustaceans, sulfur dioxide and nuts. WARNING: Keep out of reach of small children! Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Mix 1 serving (2g) with 200ml of water. Consume one serving daily.
It is not recommended for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, or people allergic to any of the ingredients. Supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Healthy lifestyle and varied diet are fundamental for health. It is not recommended to exceed a serving size per day.
Storage in cool and dry place. Keep out reach of children.
Expiry date: minimum 6 months!
(mostly year or longer!)