Outletw_SCITEC G-Bomb 500 g
SCITEC G-Bomb 500 g
L-Glutamine – is a well-known and very popular sport suplement. Is the most common and the most necessary amino acid in the human body. Glutamine can become conditionally necessary for example during and after intense training, when the body is unable to synthesize it sufficiently. In such situations, it is important to supply glutamine with sufficient protein or dietary supplement. G-BOMB is a multi-ingredient product that provides various types of glutamine.
- 8 ingredients the highest quality,
- several types of glutamine
- no sugar and aspartam,
- reduces tiredness,
- supports immune system.
Folic acid content in G-BOMB Formula has a possitive effect in:
- reduces tiredness,
- improves amino acids synthesis processes,
- supports immune system propers well,
- ensures proper blood formation,
- regulates homocysteine metabolism,
- determines the normal course of physiological changes,
- participates in the process of proper cell division.
* A statement scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and approved by the European Commission (EC).
|1 serving size: 14 g (¾ measure, 1 sachete)||in 1 serving size (14 g)|
|Simple sugars||0 g|
|Patented matrix „G-BOMB”||10 050 mg|
|Folic acid||30 mcg|
|Auxiliary complex||70 mg|
|Citrus paradisi fruit extract (Naringin 93%) 45 mg, L-alanine 10 mg, Alfa-ketoglutarate calcium (AKG) 10 mg, Bioperine® (Piper nigrum extract 95%) 5 mg|
Dissolve 1 serving size with 400 ml of water. Consume 30 minutes before or during workout. Use G-BOMB on the other time at the day (eg before bedtime) is also beneficial.
Produced in a plant processing milk, soy, eggs, gluten, nuts and fish and crustacean. It is not recommended for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, or people allergic to any of the ingredients. Supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Healthy lifestyle and varied diet are fundamental for health. It is not recommended to exceed a serving size per day.
Storage in cool and dry place. Keep out reach of children.
Expiry date: minimum 6 months!
(mostly year or longer!)