Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
OLIMP Gold Lecithin 60 caps (1200 mg)
REMEMBER NOT TO FORGET
Gold Lecytyna 1200® is a food supplement in the form of capsules containing liquid soy lecithin.
According to scientific reports:
- lecithin (phosphatidylcholines) is a phospholipid – a compound with the character of fatty acids. It is present in every cell in the body, mainly as an element of cell membranes; that is why it is an extremely important nutritional element for the body’s functioning. It is an extremely important component of the brain and nervous tissue as well as liver and kidneys
- lecithin itself as well as its derivatives, mainly sphingomyelin, are components of myelin, which is responsible for impulse conduction along its extensions – dendrites and axons
- lecithin is a basic source of choline, which undergoes transformation into acetylcholine – an impulse transmitter between nerve cells, responsible for mental activity, the ability to concentrate and processes of learning and remembering
- at the same time, acetylcholine is an impulse transmitter between nerve and muscle cells
- lecithin is also an important source of inositol for the body – the molecule which plays the role of neurotransmitter in the body.
|Amount||per 1 capsule|
Soya lecithin, anti-caking agent, gelatin – capsule.
Recommended use: 1-2 capsules daily with meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
Expiration date: minimum 6 months!
(mostly one year or longer!)
Vitamins - Other