NOW FOODS Witamina E 400 100 caps
Vitamin E found in the supplement from NOW FOODS has antioxidant properties, helping to fight free radicals. Regular supplementation with vitamin E can help improve the appearance and elasticity of the skin, support normal body fat levels, and support overall immunity.
What does NOW FOODS Vitamin E do?
- Protects our kidneys and supports their work.
- Has a beneficial effect on diabetes.
- May help prevent cancer
- Nourishes the skin by supporting its radiant appearance from within.
- Aids in slowing down the aging process.
- It exhibits anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents atherosclerosis.
- It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Benefits in strengthening blood vessels.
|Nutrient list||in 1 capsule|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols: D-beta, D-delta, D-gamma tocopherols)||400 IU|
1 capsule daily just before a meal, with a glass of water
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people who are allergic to any of the product's constituents. Dietary supplement can not be a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and dark place inaccessible to small children.