NOW FOODS Kava Kava Ekstrakt 250mg 120 vkaps
- A medicinal plant-based supplement with psychoactive, anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties.
NOW FOODS Kava Kava Extract 250mg is a medicinal plant native to South America. Its root contains the most active substances known as kavalactones, which are compounds with psychoactive, anti-anxiety, antidepressant and euphoric effects. The supplement may be helpful in treating symptoms of withdrawal syndromes from addictive substances such as alcohol. It helps alleviate neurotic and depressive states, and relieves neuromuscular tension. This product is ideal for people living under stress, with symptoms of low mood and lack of motivation, and those struggling with menopausal symptoms.
Action of NOW FOODS Kava kava
- Natural Kava Kava extract
- Has a calming effect on anxiety and panic attacks
- Does not lead to physical dependence.
- May be a natural alternative to harmful alcohol.
- Addition of Siberian ginseng extract, which is an adaptogen.
- Helps reduce the harmful effects of stress.
- Contributes to the reduction of emotional tension.
|Extract of Kava kava root (Piper methysticum)|
|standardized to 30% cavalactones||250 mg|
|Eleutherococcus sp. Siberian ginseng) root powder||100 mg|
Ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
How to use
1 capsule up to 1-2 times daily with a glass of water. Do not use for more than 4 weeks.
Not recommended for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers or people who are allergic to any of the product ingredients. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep in a dry and dark place out of the reach of small children.
Conserve in a dry and dark place out of the reach of small children.