NOW FOODS Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 100mg 100 tab
- Vitamin B1, otherwise known as thiamine, affects many systems in the human body. Supplementation is indicated in particular for its action on the nervous system.
NOW FOODS Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 100mg
Dietary supplement from NOW FOODS is a high dose of thiamine, which has a beneficial effect on the processes of energy metabolism, thanks to which it relieves the feeling of fatigue. What's more, vitamin B1 supports the proper functioning of the nervous system, thus positively influencing psychological functions - increasing intellectual performance and promotes the proper functioning of the heart.
Properties of NOW FOODS Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 100mg
- ✅ Affects how the nervous system works
- ✅ Promotes intellectual performance
- ✅ Supports the fight against acne and seborrhea
- ✅ Prevents the build-up of toxic metabolic products in the body
|Nutritional value||per capsule|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||100 mg|
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Ingredients: binder - microcrystalline cellulose, chemical form of vitamin B1 - thiamine hydrochloride, anti-caking agent - stearic acid, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, people allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. A dietary supplement cannot be a substitute (replacement) for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and dark place out of the reach of small children.