PROGRESS LABS Cholesterol Max Control 120 caps
- Cholesterol in the human body is involved in many key processes. It is worth paying attention to its level and considering a possible supplementation that reduces its amount in blood.
Cholesterol is one of the naturally occurring compounds in the human body. Its level should be checked frequently, because its excess may contribute to serious changes in the body. PROGRESS LABS Cholesterol Max Control is a supplement supporting digestive processes, helping to maintain the desired level of cholesterol in the blood. The preparation has a detoxifying effect and benefits the liver and the entire digestive system.
Advantages of PROGRESS LABS Cholesterol Max Control
- ✅ contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels,
- ✅ supports digestive processes,
- ✅increases the secretion of digestive juices,
- ✅ supports the detox of the body.
|Nutritional value||per capsule|
|Artichoke extract||300 mg|
|of which Cynarin||15 mg|
|Red Rice Extract td >||250 mg|
|including Monacolin K||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic acid-pteroylmonoglutamic acid)||200mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||2.5 mcg|
1 capsule, once a day.
Composition: Artichoke leaf extract (Cynara scolymus), fermented red rice extract (Monascus purpureus), Vcaps® vegetable capsule (plant cellulose - hydroxypropyl methylcellulose - shell component), Orafti®GR Inulin ( chicory root), vitamins (pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, methylcobalamin).
It is not recommended for people allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. A dietary supplement cannot be a substitute (replacement) for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.