NOW FOODS Ashwagandha 450mg Vitanolides 2.5% 90 vcaps
NOW FOODS Ashwagandha 450mg Vitanolides 2.5% 90 vkaps
Ashwagandha, also known as Vitania sluggisha, is the most well-known adaptogen. Its positive effects result in stress reduction, improved sleep quality, increased energy, and better mood. In addition, this highly regarded adaptogen has been shown to boost immunity, maintain hormone balance, support thyroid function and cardiovascular health. This dietary supplement from NOW FOODS contains as much as 450mg of standardized Ashwagandha extract, which will have a positive effect on people who want to improve their mood, increase motivation, self-confidence, relieve stress, take care of their body and reduce anxiety and depression. Moreover, the preparation has a positive effect on kidneys, liver and thyroid.
Properties of NOW FOODS Ashwaganda
- ✅ Adds strength and energy.
- ✅ May help maintain adequate testosterone levels.
- ✅ May affect cancer prevention.
- ✅ Lowers levels of cortisol, the stress hormone.
- ✅ Strengthens immunity.
- ✅ Exhibits anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties.
- ✅ Helps maintain normal blood parameters.
- ✅ Is one of the most potent adaptogens
- ✅ Has antioxidant effects on our cells.
- ✅ Reduces stress and its effects
- ✅ Improves mood and well-being.
- ✅ Assists in cleansing the body of toxins.
|Active ingredients||1 capsule|
|Ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera)||450 mg|
|including min. 2.5% vitanolides||11 mg|
Ingredients: Ashwagandha root extract, capsule (cellulose), bulking agent (rice flour), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
1 capsule 1-2 times daily, preferably with a meal
1 capsule daily with a glass of water. Do not use for more than 4 weeks..
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people who are allergic to any of the product's constituents. Dietary supplement can not be a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and dark place inaccessible to small children.
Best before: minimum 6 months!
(usually a year or more!)