NOW FOODS Coenzyme Q10 60mg 180 vcaps
NOW FOODS Coenzyme Q10 60mg 180 vkapsNOW FOODS has developed a dietary supplement containing pure Coenzyme Q10, an ingredient derived from vitamins, which is known for its strong antioxidant properties, thus counteracting the cell aging process, which has a positive effect on maintaining a young and wrinkle-free skin. As we age, the demand for this component increases, so people over 30 should include Q10 supplements in their diet.
Properties of NOW FOODS Coenzyme Q10
- Provides energy to cells, so immunity is strengthened.
- Provides antioxidant effects, which translates into prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Is a powerful antioxidant, so it has anti-aging and anti-cancer effects.
- Turns up metabolism, which facilitates weight loss.
- Promotes weight loss by regulating metabolism.
- Regulates sugar problems, so it is recommended for people with diabetes.
- Improves the absorption of other vitamins, so their effects are enhanced.
- Maintains healthy gums and teeth.
- Aids in fertility treatment in both sexes and supports a healthy pregnancy.
|Nutritional Value||2 capsules|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||120 mg|
Ingredients: Filling substance - rice flour, brown rice bran; coenzyme Q10; capsule material - cellulose; anticaking substance - magnesium salts of fatty acids, amorphous silica.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with a meal containing fat.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people who are allergic to any of the product's constituents. Dietary supplement can not be a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and dark place inaccessible to small children.
Best before: minimum 6 months!
(usually a year or more!)