NOW FOODS Kelp 150mcg 200 tabs
NOW FOODS Kelp (Natural Iodine) 150mcg 200 tablNOW FOODS dietary supplement contains natural Kelp, a seaweed from the brown algae group. In Asia, it is known and used for its properties and flavor to complement Asian cuisine. Kelp contains a huge amount of minerals, vitamins and trace elements. The seaweed is a 100% natural source of iodine, is completely safe to use and has no toxic effects on the body. This product from NOW FOODS is suitable for people suffering from iodine deficiency or thyroid problems as iodine has a positive effect on the treatment and protection of the thyroid gland.
Features of NOW FOODS Kelp
- Can be used by vegans and vegetarians.
- Contains as much as 150 mcg of natural iodine per tablet.
- Promotes thyroid function and the entire endocrine system.
- Influences metabolism and metabolism, resulting in enhanced weight loss effects.
- Stimulates and improves our immunity.
- Fights toxins in the body, cleanses our body of all impurities.
- Performs the work of the digestive system.
|Active Ingredients||1 Tablet|
Ingredients: Anti-caking agent (cellulose), marine algae Ascophyllum nodosum (phalloidal workola),Laminaria digitata (fingerleaf) including iodine, anti-caking agents (vegetable fatty acids, vegetable magnesium salts of fatty acids), glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), emulsifier (sunflower seed lecithins), antioxidant (triethyl citrate).
1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people who are allergic to any of the product's constituents. Dietary supplement can not be a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and dark place inaccessible to small children.
Best before: minimum 6 months!
(usually a year or more!)