data|BODERM Hairgen 30 caps
- Hairgen Softgel Capsule is a supplement with a powerful anti-hair loss action guaranteed by its natural components. It is made using herbal extracts, vitamins and nutrients and is able to act directly on the causes of hair loss.
Best before: 30-06-2021
Hairgen Softgel Capsule is a supplement with a powerful anti-hair loss action guaranteed by its natural components. It is made using herbal extracts, vitamins and nutrients and is able to act directly on the causes of hair loss.
Hairgen Softgel Capsule is a new supplement in oral form, containing Serenoa repens (oily extract) and biotin (vitamin B8) in high doses, able to effectively combat hair loss in men and women thanks to the synergy of all the ingredients. contents that provide a complete activity against the main causes responsible for alopecia.
Hairgen capsule contains:
- biotin, associated with the production of keratin, contributes to maintaining healthy hair and scalp.
- Serenoa repens oily extract, 5a-reductase inhibitor and effective in improving androgenetic alopecia in 60% of patients with mild to moderate disease.
- Vitamin E, which improves blood flow through the microcirculation because polyunsaturated fatty acids are incorporated into the erythrocyte membrane. It is an essential nutrient with antioxidant power, helping to neutralize free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair. This reduces follicular damage by decreasing its cleavage and rupture.
- Grapeseed oil, which with its contribution of linoleic acid is present in some skin processes, with an antiproliferative and soothing function. Polyphenols, extracted from grape seeds, protect the follicle from localized inflammation, stimulate microcirculation by promoting the supply of essential nutrients to the hair, promoting growth and brightness. They also actively counteract the aging of the hair.
- Hydroxytyrosol, belonging to the phenol family and present in olive oil. It has an important antioxidant action and has the ability to absorb free radicals that damage cells.
- Oleuropein, which enhances the antioxidant action thanks to the content of vitamins (E and C), flavonoids, fatty acids and hydroxytyrosol. Constant use helps to rebalance the nutritional status of the hair, reactivating circulation and counteracting excessive hair loss.
- Cystine, and therefore the L-cysteine from which it derives, essential for the keratinization process and present in large quantities in the outer layer of the hair cuticle. In animals and humans it has been shown that a diet lacking or poor in cystine leads to a net decrease in the production of hair tissue.
Way of use:Adults: 1 capsule, once a day.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people who are allergic to any of the product's constituents. Dietary supplement can not be a substitute (substitute) for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and dark place inaccessible to small children.
Best before: 30-06-2021