ACTIVLAB Coconut Mousse 200 g
- Coconut mousse made from 100% ground coconut flesh without preservatives, dyes and salt. It contains a lot of valuable nutrients, such as fiber and potassium. In addition to the kitchen, it can be used for daily skin and hair care routine
Coconut mousse by ACTIVELAB is a snack made of 100% ground coconut flesh without any additional additives, such as preservatives and dyes, and the sugar present in it is naturally present. The mousse consists of many valuable nutrients. These include: fiber, potassium, magnesium and iron. In addition, it is an easily digestible source of energy necessary during the day.
In addition to its undoubtedly delicious taste, coconut mousse finds effective applications in daily care . Just like coconut oil, it can be used as a body lotion and hair mask, thanks to which it will give them shine and softness.
What to use coconut mousse for?
- As a base for coconut milk. Just mix it with water.
- As a sweet coconut-flavored sprinkle for baking, incl. for pancakes, pancakes and omelettes.
- As a delicious dessert called Millet Rafaello. It is enough to blend coconut mousse with cooked millet.
Other uses for a snack:
- Homemade yoghurt and ice cream.
- An alternative to milk for dairy products in your kitchen.
- An ingredient of home-made curry - a form popular in Asian cuisine.
- Cream, cream and coconut milk mixed with water.
|Nutrition facts||in 100g|
|Energy value||2774 kJ / 673kcal|
|- including saturated fatty acids||63g|
|- of which sugars||7.8 g|
Ingredients: Ground coconut pulp 100%
May contain gluten, sesame, peanuts and other nuts.
Product for direct consumption. It can be spread on bread and also used as an addition to dough, omelettes or coconut milk.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, people allergic to any of the ingredients of the product and people under 1 year of age. A dietary supplement cannot be a substitute (replacement) for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The coconut mousse should be stored under appropriate conditions. On its surface, we can notice a snow-white coating. This is a natural phenomenon and testifies to the appearance of virgin coconut oil. A snack stored at room temperature is solid.
Best before: minimum 6 months!
(usually a year or more!)