NOW FOODS Niacin 250 tabs
Dietary supplement NOW Foods Niacin with vitamin B supports metabolism and regulates cholesterol levels.
Niacin 500mg, otherwise known as vitamin B3, plays a vital role in the body. Namely, it contributes to the maintenance of normal metabolism. In addition, it helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and psychological functions.
Advantages of the supplement:
- Takes part in the detoxification of the body
- Has anti-fungal effect
- Has a positive effect on the condition of the skin and hair
- Contains a large amount of vitamin B3
- Contributes to the improvement of well-being
- Affects cholesterol levels
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
|Nutritional value||per serving (1 tablet)|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin) td>||500 mg|
Ingredients: Niacin (vitamin B3), cellulose (bulking agent), fatty acid (vegetable source) (carrier), silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) and a vegetarian coating.
One tablet daily with meals.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people who are allergic to any of the product's constituents. Dietary supplement can not be a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and dark place inaccessible to small children.