Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
OLIMP Potassium 60 tabl
BLOOD PRESSURE • NERVOUS SYSTEM • MUSCLES
Potassium is a food supplement containing potassium citrate, which is a highly absorbable source of potassium, a mineral essential for all organisms.
Scientific research has proven that:
- potassium is one of the most important components of body fluids and is the major cation of intracellular fluid,
- potassium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems – including the cardiac muscle,
- potassium intake has been on the decrease recently while sodium (common salt) intake has been on the increase,
- consumption of food with a high content of sodium may contribute to the increase of arterial pressure,
- a diet rich in potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
Potassium citrate, microcrystalline cellulose - bulking agent; potato starch; silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate – anti-caking agents.
Recommended use: 2 tablets daily after a meal or otherwise after consultation with your doctor
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
Expiration date: minimum 6 months!
(mostly one year or longer!)
Joints, bones, muscles,
Vitamins - Potassium