data_SCITEC BCAA Xpress 700 g
- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
SCITEC BCAA Xpress 700 g
Branched amino acids (BCAA) is a group of amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine . BCAA belongs to the most important of the 9 necessary amino acids which human's organism can't produce by itself. The only source of them is proper diet or supplementation.
Branched amino acids (BCAA) are about 35% of muscle cells amino acids that are necessary to right organism functioning. BCAA can be consumed as supplements specially during training and increased physical activity. BCAA 6400 formula contains leucine, isoleucine and valine in 2:1:1 ratio. Product has a convenient form of easy-to-prepare powder that causes faster absorbtion than tabs. It is also more confortable to consume during workout.
- strong anabolic effect,
- increases protein synthesis,
- increases insulin production as well as growth hormone,
- affects to the growth of solid muscle mass,
- speeds up fat tissue reduction process,
- ingredients the highest quality,
- prevents unwanted muscles breakdowns,
- supports muscle regeneration during high intensivity workout.
|in1 serving size||5 g|
Dissolve 1 serving size (5 g / 7 g) with 250 ml (Cola-limonka: 350 ml) water or another drink. Mix well and leave for moment to better disolvation. Consume before, after or during workout or any other moment a day.
700 g - 100 servings
Produced in a plant processing milk, soy, eggs, gluten, nuts and fish and crustacean. It is not recommended for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, or people allergic to any of the ingredients. Supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Healthy lifestyle and varied diet are fundamental for health. It is not recommended to exceed a serving size per day.
Storage in cool and dry place. Keep out reach of children.